How do I create a new User Profile?
- Click on Create New User Profile (must be a parent or adult ONLY)
- Fill out all of the required information on the USER REGISTRATION form and submit.
- Check your email for an “ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT” email.
- Click on the link from the email to activate your new USER PROFILE.
- Once the account is active, LOG IN to the San Antonio Church website.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the registration page.
- You must active your account and be logged in before you can start registering your children into our Faith Formation Programs.
NOTE: If you do not get an “ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT” email right away, please check your SPAM and/or JUNK folder on your email server.
- Common errors with creating a new profile: email address was put in incorrectly. If your account is not activated withing 2 hours of registering, your profile will be deleted and you can start again.
- Your email is going into your Spam folder or Junk Mail.
Why do I need a User Profile to register my children?
- With your San Antonio User profile, you can register your children for all of the Faith Formation Programs in one easy step, sign, and submit forms.
- Your user profile allows you to register quickly and easy without having to enter all of your information over every time you register.
- Your user profile allows you to view all of your registrations you submitted.
- Coming Soon: Your user profile will allow you to make changes to your registrations, change your profile, add pictures, pay fees, and much more all in one place.
Why doesn’t my San Antonio Username and Password work for PAY NOW?
- Your username and password to register your children is new for 2018. You will need this to log on to the San Antonio Church website to register your children.
- Your username and password to make donations to San Antonio Church through Vanco will not work as it is a different site.
- Your username and password for San Antonio Church and Vanco Donations will not be the same as the username and password for Religious Education Fees. or Youth Ministry Fees. We recommend paying and checking out as a guest when paying your fees.
I forgot my password, can I create another account?
- No. User profiles are unique and only one user profile for each email account.
- You can go to Forgot PASSWORD? and enter your email address you used for your account and press “Get New Password”, email address is recommended but you may enter your username instead.
- You will receive a instant email with a link to create a new password.
- Click on the link and enter your new password for your account.
- Also NOTE: if you do not get an email within seconds, please check your SPAM and or JUNK folder on your server.
I have a new email, do I create another account?
- No, Creating a new account is not recommended as it will not allow you to view any previous submitted forms.
- If you have a new email, please contact our webmaster and ask for an email change on your account.